EDF has now submitted its planning application for Sizewell C. Visit “Take Action” for urgent ways to respond. Here are some other ways you can help…
* Write to Energy Ministers and tell them Sizewell C is the wrong project at the wrong time in the wrong place. You can use arguments from our page “Why Stop Sizewell C” and send to email@example.com. Send a copy your MP and the Planning Inspectorate: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Follow us on social media, and watch and share our posts and videos, like the one below
* Oppose the new funding model the government is consulting on for new nuclear – the Regulated Asset Base (RAB) – under which EDF has suggested that all UK energy customers could pay £6/year towards Sizewell C. Please Sign and share this action from consumer campaign group Sum Of Us. https://actions.sumofus.org/a/no-energy-bill-surcharge-for-new-nuclear
* Stay In Touch: Join our email list via www.stopsizewellc.org/join to receive regular updates.
* Put up a Poster: Download artwork for our posters above for printing A3 or A4 size from www.dropbox.com/home/New%20Artwork%20March%202020
* Write letters to the editors of national and local papers about Sizewell C. Contact us on email@example.com if you want tips or someone to fact-check a letter you have written.
EDF, Sizewell C Information Office, 48-50 High Street Leiston, Suffolk IP16 4EW, firstname.lastname@example.org
Suffolk Coastal Member of Parliament: Dr Therese Coffey, House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 7164. Email: email@example.com
Suffolk County Council (SCC): Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich IP1 2BX.
SCC Leader, including Economic Development and Infrastructure: Cllr Matthew Hicks, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Leader; Cllr Mary Evans email@example.com
Environment and Public Protection and County Council Lead on Sizewell C: Cllr Richard Rout firstname.lastname@example.org
Highways and Transport & Rural Issues: Cllr Andrew Reid email@example.com
East Suffolk District Council: Melton Hill, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1AU or Riverside, 4 Canning Rd, Lowestoft,
Leader & Finances/Resources: Steve Gallant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Leader & Economic Development, and ESC lead on Sizewell C: Craig Rivett, email@example.com
Planning and Coastal Management: David Ritchie, firstname.lastname@example.org
Communities, Leisure and Tourism: Leticia Smith, email@example.com
Environment: James Mallinder, firstname.lastname@example.org
Transport: Norman Brooks, email@example.com
Please copy any letters to Aldeburgh & Leiston Ward’s three District Councillors: Tony Cooper firstname.lastname@example.org, TJ Haworth Culf Terry-Jill.Haworth-Culf@eastsuffolk.gov.uk, and Jocelyn Bond email@example.com
Planning Inspectorate [PINS], Temple Quay House, Temple Quay, Bristol BS1 6PN, firstname.lastname@example.org